|QMC Profiles Downloads & use|
|Formats & Codecs|
|Reviews and Press|
|QMC Press Release|
|Join Quick Media Converter Fan club on Face Book|
|You can help us !|
|EULA - End User License Agreement|
|Wednesday, 12 November 2008|
Great NewsWe present you a new software:
Quick Youtube Converter.
Flash News : More than 2.2 Million satisfied Regular Users are now using Quick Media Converter HD ! Thanks to all of you for your support..
Quick Media Converter is 100% Free! ( Financed by Donations and onsite advertising only)
No trial No strings attached ! No Malware, No spyware, No viruses, No logo engraved on your video
Gilles and Helena hope you will Enjoy !
Introducing our best ever version supporting many more formats , new design new possibilities such as Youtube Video Converter ability as well as Daily Motion AVC video conversion and also Support of QCELP (USA)audio codec as well as KDDI Codec ( Japan) TS HD from Satellite receivers such as Dreambox and much much more such as an integrated video audio player.
Works in all windows versions up to Vista
and Windows 7 home premium
Whether you have been using QMC for a while or you are a new user you will probably be stunned and thrilled by this latest release. Quite a difference between this version and all preceding ones. By far our best up to now and still free for all!
· Youtube converter :Full HD AVC support
· Easy mode formats, now include direct access to expert mode and prefilling of the fields to put you on track according to your specific needs.
. Qmc supports QCELP and KDDI codecs
. Our Qmc Youtube Converter supports also the latest video conversion in FLV AVC HD video and audio codecsas a breeze (converter to and from youtube). As per its design Quick Media Converter stands out as one of the best free Youtube Converters around. Quick Media converter not only allows you to convert clips you downloaded from Youtube but also allows you to easily prepare and upload to Youtube ,according to their standards, your HD (High Definition videos) .
Thank you all for voting for QMC as one of the 12 best free windows applications of 2008 on Lifehacker.com !!!
Quick Media Converter is also now among the best 2009 freeware applications selection on PCMAG.COM
Quick Media Converter is a free universal Video and Audio Youtube converter with many more different possibilities, designed to be as simple to use as it may get, Quick Media Converter supports a myriad of formats and codecs : Check Here
Introduced in late December 2007 as a beta version (2.8) it has soon grown to be one of the most popular converters around, thanks to the ffmpeg team , to our dedicated users and to Gilles and Jean Louis' hard work during their free time, all in an effort to bring you the best .
For more detailled information click below please
- Corrections of some profiles
-Custom Bit Rate
- PSP connection correction: now the memory card is recognized.
- New profile TS 50 fps
- Fixed bug translations in the uninstaller and the windows QMC
- Fixed bug in help menu-manual update
- Fixed bug when you start for the first time Qmc and the incorrect language is displayed.
- New timer gauge add in the internal video player in expert and easy mode.
- QMC starts more quickly than the older versions.
- Exception error adds if QMC can not communicate to retrieve the update.
- Fully compliance with Vista and Seven.
- Result of Conversion faster than the latest version.
- Fixed display of the gauge conversion.
- Bug corrected when tries to cancel a conversion.
- Security fixe with non genuine version with malware or a hack registry.
- New version off info video files X32 and X64.
- New version of FFmpeg X32 and in a next future (X64 but not stable).
- New Button “YouTube” conversions in easy and Expert mode.
- Resize of buttons player
- Some corrections in translations
- In expert mode, the Combo Format now appears only in the tab video.
- New conversion Button YouTube with two settings available.
- New Cam studio version available and installer of codec’s.
- Some bugs in tables list corrected.
- New I phone profile
- Correction of pipe dos error: “File or command not found”
- New message in case of FFmpeg error is disabled after 3 sec and translation is also now integrated.
- New debug file and it can be send now directly.
- New options in easy mode with a bit rate choice available with custom resize and custom bit rate for some formats.
- Bugs corrected in the settings window.
- Bug in creation of picture in AVI format corrected.
- New log error system
- Correction in bit rate calculator.
Several other code improvement were made such as better quality output for flv.
SWF Mkv and Zune conversions will now be supported in easy mode and expert mode.
Error codes will include more detailled information about the probable cause of conversion failure in order to improve and accelerate the support forum resolution process.
The expert mode has been reviewed almost totally and now includes more possibilities in the four tabs available .
Tab one : General Info
You can now include subtitles when available
You can write your copy right information in the videos you created.
You can also include other persona meta l information such as title and album name
Tab 2 : Video Options
Two pass process available
Manual settings include :
Format, Force Format
FFmpeg command line with or without other settings : ( Write your own and share with others after testing)
2 Pass encoding ( encodes video and audio separately then resynchronizes the two)
Frames per second (FPS)
Presets profiles loading and profiles saving
We encourage our users to share their profiles or command lines with others on our forum in the expert mode section.
Reset button ( sets back initial default values)
Tab 3: Audio Options
Mulit Audio channel support for appropriate formats (from 1-6)
Recording Volume in expert mode will now be adjustable
Tab 4 : Editing
Cropping padding and choosing colors for the padding option
Other Improvements :
New Skin & New Icons
Select File (s) to convert
Gives the file technical information (when highlighted in the active worksheet)
Delete the selected or checked File (s)
Select Output Folder
Load Profile in expert mode
Reset expert mode to default settings
Stop or Cancel Conversion
Change Aspect ratio sizes
Open output folder
Play media file
New Menu for default folders selection
Multi threading support with this new versionwith and input of numbers of processors.
For the expert, another opportunity to try its own version of FFmpeg.
Check two check box and copy paste your FFmpeg version in your personnal data folder...
You will be notified by your application as soon as a new version will be available Or check check box Do not automaticely check for updates QMC ...
What has been changed and corrected in Quick Media Converter 188.8.131.52
Easy Mode :
Television Video outputs uniformisation ie : 720x576 (PAL) 720x480(NTSC)
New stuff in Quick Media Converter HD 184.108.40.206:
PSP Video encoding multi processor compatible
Application buttons deactivated during conversions to avoid encoding errors ( Except cancel button)
Thumbnail Capture selection set to 0 by default. ( You may select from 5-300 secs)
You can now open easy mode in expert mode with prefilled fields ..
You can now open easy mode and select a Bit Rate or Size...
Dreambox TS Format audio and video codecs corrected.
Full HD Xbox Codec corrected ( no thumbnail on screen)
Full HD PS3 Corrected , dimensions 1920 x1080 now taken into account
Ipod Xvid Codec, Xvid Tag not recognized by ipod is now corrected.
DVDs PAl and NTSC formats now corrected.
Resampling error solved with the resolution of Youtube DailyMotion FLV AVC codecs
Supports QCELP and KDDI Codecs now included
New Stuff :
New format and codec selection combos include possibility to store new codecs or formats if they are supported by ffmpeg and not present.
Application buttons deactivated during conversions (except cancel button).
Interlaced command now supported for better Home DVD and TV compatibility
Profiles available upon install directly in the installation folder or from your application.
Webcam is now activated by default.
New codec's and corrections added in codec's:
- PB-frame decoding for H.263
- deprecated vhook subsystem removed
- deprecated old scaler removed
- VQF demuxer
- Alpha channel scaler
- PCX encoder
- RTP packetization of H.263
- RTP packetization of AMR
- RTP depacketization of Vorbis
- CorePNG decoding support
- Cook multichannel decoding support
- introduced avlanguage helpers in libavformat
- 8088flex TMV demuxer and decoder
- per-stream language-tags extraction in asfdec
- V210 decoder and encoder
- remaining GPL parts in AC-3 decoder converted to LGPL
- QCP demuxer
- SoX native format muxer and demuxer
- AMR-NB decoding/encoding, AMR-WB decoding via OpenCORE libraries
- DPX image decoder
- Electronic Arts Madcow decoder
- DivX (XSUB) subtitle encoder
- nonfree libamr support for AMR-NB/WB decoding/encoding removed
- experimental AAC encoder
- RTP depacketization of ASF and RTSP from WMS servers
- RTMP support in libavformat
- noX handling for OPT_BOOL X options
- Wave64 demuxer
- IEC-61937 compatible Muxer
- TwinVQ decoder
- Bluray (PGS) subtitle decoder
- LPCM support in MPEG-TS (HDMV RID as found on Blu-ray disks)
- WMA Pro decoder
- Core Audio Format demuxer
- Atrac1 decoder
- MD STUDIO audio demuxer
- RF64 support in WAV demuxer
- MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Coding (ALS) decoder
- -formats option split into -formats, -codecs, -bsfs, and -protocols
- IV8 demuxer
- CDG demuxer and decoder
- R210 decoder
- Auravision Aura 1 and 2 decoders
- Deluxe Paint Animation playback system
- SIPR decoder
- Adobe Filmstrip muxer and demuxer
- RTP depacketization of H.263
- Bink demuxer and audio/video decoders
- enable symbol versioning by default for linkers that support it
- IFF PBM/ILBM bitmap decoder
- concat protocol
- Indeo 5 decoder
- RTP depacketization of AMR
- WMA Voice decoder
- ffprobe tool
- AMR-NB decoder
- RTSP muxer
- HE-AAC v1 decoder
- Kega Game Video (KGV1) decoder
- VorbisComment writing for FLAC, Ogg FLAC and Ogg Speex files
- RTP depacketization of Theora
- HTTP Digest authentication
- RTMP/RTMPT/RTMPS/RTMPE/RTMPTE protocol support via librtmp
- Psygnosis YOP demuxer and video decoder
- spectral extension support in the E-AC-3 decoder
- unsharp video filter
- RTP hinting in the mov/3gp/mp4 muxer
- Dirac in Ogg demuxing
- seek to keyframes in Ogg
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 Theora decoding
- 35% faster VP3/Theora decoding
- faster AAC decoding
- faster H.264 decoding
|< Prev||Next >|