Need network installer

swilson2000

Need network installer

Postby swilson2000 » 19 Feb 2013, 15:44

I have sent several emails and PMs for this information but have yet to get a response..

This is the second or third time I have attempted to contact you. I work for a school system and in need of a network installer for the most current version of the software.

All your support forums on this topic are many years out of date and reference links that no longer work on your website for very old versions of the software. Also your support forums reference a silent install for version 4.5 but I have been unable to make this work. This is also not going to work since it won't install the FFmpeg like the old network installer would. I did read on your forum that you were working on a network installer but that topic has gone unanswered for months on end.

Please let me know where I can get the network installer for version 4.5 as we are about to deploy several schools and will be in need of this.

Thank you.
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Re: Need network installer

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 20 Feb 2013, 05:46

Hello,
thanks for supporting QMC.
Let a few days and send you an link where you can download an msi installer.
We must change the code before to intégrate FFmpeg in the installer.

Have a nice day.
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon
swilson2000

Postby swilson2000 » 20 Feb 2013, 13:03

Alright. Thank you I appreciate it.
swilson2000

Postby swilson2000 » 20 May 2013, 14:34

Is there an update to this? I had left it for you guys to get back with me on this but I never heard back from you. Can you please update this and let mw know where we are on the network installer msi. Thanks.

Return to “Windows 7 Issues”