QMC Shuts Down After Launch

QMC Shuts Down After Launch

Postby kgdh6024 » 14 Mar 2010, 22:42

I used a previous version of QMC and it worked fine. I was pleased with the product so I made a donation. I uninstalled the previous version then installed the provisional beta version as recommended using the link provided in your email. From that point on I have been unable to use QMC at all. I can't input the supplied deactivation code because the current license can't be edited or deleted. Also QMC shuts down moments after launch even if there is no activity. My OS is Windows Vista Premium 32.

Please help!
kgdh6024

Re: QMC Shuts Down After Launch

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 15 Mar 2010, 00:45

Hello,
thank your for you donation.

An new stable version 4.0.0.20 is available on the website.

Have a nice day.
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Re: QMC Shuts Down After Launch

Postby padraigl » 12 Apr 2010, 00:11

I have just installed the latest version of QMC 4.0.0.20 and I am encountering the same problem on an XP SP3 operating system.

It doesn't shut down immediately, but will usually give an error message within 5 mins.
I did manage to test converting a couple of files and was very pleased with the results.
It did not shut down while converting, but shortly after completion or while configuring settings prior to starting conversion.

I am very pleased with what I have seen so far with this product. I hope this item can be resolved.

Thanks,
padraigl

Return to VISTA & XP Common issues + Tips and tricks