Quick Media Converter 3.6.5 contains its own default profiles directly when installing , what is below is only for those who have the previous version 3.6.0
Hello an good news for all :
Quick Media Converter now includes a Profiles saving and loading feature :
Its folder is located in the installation directory of the QMC here by default :
Just change the drive letter or path if you installed it differently.
We will post here basic profiles for those willing to play trial and error as a starting base for tests.
We have placed on our website an explanation on how to use profiles.
We have also placed someprofiles on our main websiteto get you started :
We encourage all of you to start from it to learn how to use the Expert Mode.
here is an example to do flv conversion :
Increasing or decreasing video bitrate will affect video output quality (pixel) and size (weight in kbtes)
Increasind decreasing x and y video aspect will affect size ( dimensions) and quality
same for audio moving one setting may affect the others.
Should you encounter sync problems activate two pass mode in video options and activateaudio sync in audio options
The below settings are not necessarily adapted to all , but they should give you a good hint on what to do and allow you to test ( try with short files first to save time).
For those more proficient in this field we encourage you too to post your profile *.xml files and explain what they do to the other users . Even better if you can explain why you do it that way.
Download the file and place it in your "Profil directory" than load it directly from expert mode "LOAD" ("ADD" is used to save you personal profile but you must first enter the name of the profile before adding).
If you have any questions or requests please let us know .
- New Software
- New Releases Final and Current Beta Versions
- Latest Beta Version
- New QMC HD Final Release
- Old Final Versions
- Older Beta Releases
- Files missing -Fichers Manquants
- How to remove the donation Pop Up
- Quick Media Converter / Help Forum In English
- Start by reading this section
- Read This First
- Posting Rules
- Posting Rules
- Video tutorials Quick Media Converter
- FAQ Quick Media Converter
- Support for Quick Media Converter
- Questions and Answers about conversions
- Video Related
- Audio Related
- Expert Users Mode
- Users Sharing Profiles
- Resizing & Cropping
- Video and Audio out of Sync
- Mobile phone Questions
- Bugs Reporting
- Unusual Problems and issues
- unexpected problem detected by w language security message
- Conversion Errors
- Registration and Installation Issues
- HD Conversions
- HD Video
- Hd Audio
- Windows Install Issues
- VISTA & XP Common issues + Tips and tricks
- Very Common Vista Issues
- Windows 7 Issues
- Beta Testing Section
- New ! QMC Version 220.127.116.11
- QMC Version 18.104.22.168
- QMC Version 22.214.171.124
- QMC beta Version 3.4
- Your opinion matters to us !
- Suggestions - Wish List
- Opinions and Comments
- Quick Media Converter / Forum d'aide En Français
- Merci de Commencer par lire cette section !
- Merci de Lire ceci avant de poster quoi que ce soit
- Tutoriaux Video
- Recherchons des Modérateurs
- Comment Enlever le Pop de Donation ?
- Support de Quick Media Converter
- Questions sur les conversions
- Changement de taille et d'aspect
- Décalage son et image
- Questions pour téléphonie mobile et GSM
- Questions Sur Freebox et Freebox HD
- Installation de Quick Media Converter
- Mode Utillisateurs Expérimentés
- Consoles de jeux
- Conversions HD
- Video HD
- Audio HD
- Problèmes Windows
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Win 7
- Rapports de bugs
- Problèmes peu courrants
- Problemes Souvent Rencontrés
- Beta News
- Dernière version
- Vieilles Versions
- Votre opinion est importante pour nous
- Messages Suspens en Cours
- QMC SKIN
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests