Cannot encode audio

Cannot encode audio

Postby kbidols » 13 Jun 2011, 12:16

Hi, I've been using QMC for quite a few years now. In general I'm pleased by the software ability to convert into lots of different format. Previously I have never used the Expert Mode until yesterday I finally tried it. The problem is that I can only encode videos but never any audios. That means that whenever I tried to convert any video (to any format) I will only be able to encode the video part. If I select the ON button on the Audio Options tab, it won't allow me to convert the file at all unless I deselect it. And of course if I deselect that option I won't have any audio on my converted file.

THIS PROBLEM HAPPENS WITH ANY VIDEO FORMATS. So I don't have any specific technical detail to be posted.

I'm using QMC ver. 3.6.0 since the latest version never worked on my Windows 7 Ultimate 32x.
kbidols

Re: Cannot encode audio

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 15 Jun 2011, 20:11

Hello,

we support only the latest version of QMC because the version of FFmpeg is to old for supporting the latest video codecs(hd or other ).
Now we can help you to install the latest version off QMC on you computer.

QMC is tested with the latest Win OS Vista and Seven x32 or x64.

To you give an example of test; QMC is tested now with the following configurations:
-Pc Intel i7 core with Seven Ultimate x64 multi language.
-Laptop intel i3 core with Seven and vista 32 bits...
-Hp pc with Xp Pro sp3

Have a nice day.
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Return to Expert Users Mode