Documentation?

Documentation?

Postby bplummer » 02 Aug 2010, 21:07

Just wondering if there is any documentation for QMC anywhere?

In particular I am trying to find out how to do things like...
1. Turn off any video buffer.
2. Correctly set the bit rate.
3. Correctly set the frame rate.
4. Find out what the FFormat field does.

Those kind of things.

Thanks
bplummer

Re: Documentation?

Postby Team Cocoon » 03 Aug 2010, 15:46

Hello and welcome ,

The answer is no because ffmpeg is widely explained around the web and there are many sites exchanging information about command lines and video information , among them you can check Videohelp.com they have a very active forum.

Besides this reason , we are only two of us working on this whole project so we do not have much time left already to carry other time consuming activities and we seldomly find people to help us except for those who volunteered to translate our application in their own native languages.

Expert mode is targeted for video experts or fluent who usually know what they do so they do not really need any further assistance as our forum tends to demonstrate.

We do sometimes give out some help when we can for those wishing to learn more but most problems are so specific that unfortunately it makes it almost impossible for us to assist everybody.
We have several video demos and we designed our application in such a way that people not knowing anything about conversion could easily start in this very complicated field without having to be engineers or programmers.

I hope I answered your question correctly ..

Have a nice day
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Return to Expert Users Mode