Probleme installation

Forum rules
A lire Absolument avant de poser votre question!
Merci de lire ceci avant de poster
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Re: Probleme installation

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 12 May 2011, 06:18

Bonjour,

bienvenue sur le forum.

Il faut accepter les conditions sans cela FFmpeg n'est pas charge et le logiciel est comme une coquille vide.
Je vous conseille de l'installer de nouveau et une fenêtre apparaitra pour vous demander d'accepter les conditions.

Bonne journée.
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon
dw118708

Postby dw118708 » 19 Jun 2012, 03:02

I am having the same problem. I have been using this software for a while now but my laptop crashed. I re downloaded it and it says that I need to connect to download ffmpeg when I tell it yest it errors out saying my permissions need to be set or to check my internet connections. I am on line and I have no permissions in place to prevent it from working. I also added an entry to my windows firewall and also tried disabling the firewall to complete the installation. No luck with either of the issues.

Been patiently waiting for about 3 weeks now periodically attempting to re-install but to no avail.

Please advise or tell me where and which version of FFmpeg to download. When looking at their website its a bit confusing. I pride myself typically at being pretty technically savvy but don't have the time to invest in learning that much about it.

Quick Media Converter is a godsend for easy file conversion just need to get it back up and running.
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 19 Jun 2012, 07:23

Hello,
welcome on the forum.
Please find the files missed in attachement .
This files must be installed in the path "C:\Program Files\QuickMediaConverter"

You can find on the forum the information about this problem.

Have a nice day.
Attachments
bin.rar
FFmpeg file to download
(6 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon

Return to “Problèmes peu courrants”