cannot convert mp3 to mmf!!!

gjef91

cannot convert mp3 to mmf!!!

Postby gjef91 » 14 Aug 2008, 07:09

Hey everyone, I use this great program all the time with videos and have had no problems. I have recently been trying to convert mp3 to mmf files so i can use them as ringtones on my samsung mobile, however I'm having alot of trouble doing so. I even started using the scary expert mode to solve my problem. Could somebody help me out? mmf files are a pain in the ass to convert any other way, believe me, I've tried. I'm hoping Quick Media Converter can help.

Thanks

P.S. I have nothing but praise for the people that made this software it's great.
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Re: cannot convert mp3 to mmf!!!

Postby Team Cocoon » 14 Aug 2008, 12:44

Hello and welcome ,

Thank you for your comments and question ,

MMF format we have not yet come accross ...

It is unfortunately very likely that if the format is not in the list here then it means it is probably not supported by ffmpeg at this stage . We will veriify and make sure we include it in future versions when it becomes available .

I hope it answers your question ,

Have a good day.
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
gjef91

Postby gjef91 » 18 Aug 2008, 07:20

ok thank you
gjef91

Postby gjef91 » 18 Aug 2008, 07:24

mmf appears to be in your list as encodeable and decodeable???
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Postby Team Cocoon » 18 Aug 2008, 12:33

Hello again ,

Thanks for your reply,

You are right it is in the list.

Please send us the input and file information by clicking right on it in qmc then copy and paste the tech specs obtained here .

We need to know if your file is not copy right protected and also if you are in the US (Not europe )the codec used by samsung for audio in its phones in the USA is normally qcelp which is developped by qualcomm and is proprietary perhaps the problem comes from there we need to investigate further.

Do you have a sample of ringtone mmf tech specs to post here as well ? (same procedure drag the file in qmc then right click copy and paste)

Have a good day we are looking forward to your reply.
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm

Return to “Audio Related”