Getting Started

swinehund

Getting Started

Postby swinehund » 27 Sep 2009, 15:15

Does any document exist that explains how to convert audio files? I want to convert m4a to mp3. I have QMC 3.6.5, Windows XP, SP3.

In Easy Mode, the "Open target directory" button (green folder image) does nothing. I understand this is currently broken, so I go to Expert Mode.

In Expert Mode, I have my source file selected. Now I want to set my target directory, so I click the "Open the target directory" button (green folder image). This time it works, and I select my target directory.

If I click the "Start conversion" button, I get a popup that says "First select a conversion format". I selected the Audio Options tab, turned it from Off to On, filled in the codec, bit rate, freq. rate, and channel, then clicked "Start conversion" again. Again a popup appeared, saying "First select a conversion format". What am I missing? This software looks to be very powerful, but it isn't very intuitive. Thanks for your help.
swinehund

Re: Getting Started

Postby swinehund » 27 Sep 2009, 15:20

And this is even more confusing. From Easy Mode, I click the loudspeaker icon, "Convert or extract to Audio file", and choose MP3. Then I click the "Start conversion" button, and a popup appears asking me to "Select directory where you can save your videos". I want to save an audio file, not video. This is a very confusing piece of software.
Cocoon-Dev
Site Admin

Re: Getting Started

Postby Cocoon-Dev » 28 Sep 2009, 05:23

Hello,
you can find help in the button help in Qmc application.
Now if you wan, you can go on this link to find all helps needed :http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=6&id=14&Itemid=52&lang=en

Have a nice day.
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Team Cocoon

Return to “Audio Related”