Usage policy

Anything that is related to questions and answers about the registration of Quick Media Converter
dtate888

Usage policy

Postby dtate888 » 31 Dec 2009, 19:45

(This message is for either the makers of QMC HD V 4.0.0.0 or for those who have some useful legal knowledge to add the conversation )
This email concerns the usage policy for QMC HD V 4.0.0.0. I am building a website for (and receiving payment from) a client who needs videos on their site. These videos need to first be converted, so I thought I’d try out QMC HD V 4.0.0.0. The website itself is somewhat personal yet professional in nature. The lady is an aspiring actress and has videos/photos of her acting on her site.
..This is just one example, but I can imagine other similar scenarios where I might want to use QMC HD V 4.0.0.0. That being said, I would greatly appreciate your feedback for this matter. Thankyou,

God bless you,

--Derek
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Re: Usage policy

Postby Team Cocoon » 01 Jan 2010, 02:42

You can do what you want with QMC as long as it is legal , we are in no way liable for your actions ...

This said have a happy new year.
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
dtate888

Postby dtate888 » 01 Jan 2010, 20:34

Thanks for the help. Though sometimes they are hard to distinguish, I try to abide by the software usage policies that are put in place by software owners. I have no intention of using your software to assist with, say, video conversions of ill-gotten videos or something like that. But based on your reply, I will conclude that your software can be used for any legal purpose including personal or commercial usage. But if this is not the case, please let me know. Anyway, thanks for your help, and I look forward to using your software. Thanks for making it available freely.
--Derek
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Postby Team Cocoon » 07 Jan 2010, 12:26

You are welcome , have a good year and enjoy using QMC
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm

Return to “Registration and Installation Issues”