Lag in loading

Unitedvideo

Lag in loading

Postby Unitedvideo » 04 Aug 2010, 22:52

Hi - I have downloaded the latest Beta verion - I have found there is quite a lag between opening and actually getting the software working screen to display. I am usind Window 7.
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Re: Lag in loading

Postby Team Cocoon » 06 Aug 2010, 12:57

Hello and welcome ,

Thanks for your report ,

This is a know weakness of QMC in general but we are working on it to quicken the display of the application.

As you may have read on our main page there has been some hacking into portable versions of our application, the problem is they contain virus and trojan included so to make sure we ask the application to contact the server to verify for newer versions and also check genuinity of the application in order to protect our users by blocking all pirated applications .

This is what may be the cause of the problem. We are working hard to make it faster.

I hope this answers your question .

Have a nice day
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm
Unitedvideo

Postby Unitedvideo » 06 Aug 2010, 22:21

The Beta version was downloaded from your Web Site - so would not think that it would contain virus and trojan. Best wishes and hope that you get ontop of the "lag in loading" problem.
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Postby Team Cocoon » 08 Aug 2010, 18:42

Thanks for your reply ,

As you said version downloaded from our website or from well known webistes such as download.com or tucows.com etc are clean and unlikely to be hacked. I was mainly referring to file sharing websites and other emule stuff .

We will do our best to improve loading time for future versions.

Have a nice day
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm

Return to “QMC Version 4.0.0.31”