Burning the converted files to disk

Ego Warrior

Burning the converted files to disk

Postby Ego Warrior » 02 Mar 2009, 12:47

Guys, I'm confused. I am using the latest version of this program 3.6.0 but I am still having the same problem that I have always had. This may be that I am just unused to using such software but I hope you may be able to help me out.

My problem is this twofold, firstly when I convert a file I am unsure as to which format to convert to, PAL or NSTC, is PAL for the UK? This is where I am and would like to view the converted files on a standard DVD player. Secondly, does this program burn the files to teh DVD if the output directory is set to that drive, of does it just convert them and put them in the output directory for burning to the DVD with another program?

I know these must sound like foolish questions but should they remain unanswered I will be unable to use and enjoy what I am sure is a fine program.

Kind regards, Steve.
Team Cocoon
Site Admin

Re: Burning the converted files to disk

Postby Team Cocoon » 02 Mar 2009, 14:36

Hello and welcome ,

No question is stupid when talking about video conversion , that is the reason why we made our software this way so it would get as simple as possible for non proficient users.

First of all you do not seem to have the latest version , we recommend that you start by ;downloading and installing 3.6.5 here: Uninstall your previous version and install the latest one ..

Second

If you live in Europe you should use pal , if you live in the US or Japan use NTSC for making your DVD (MPEG) files.

For burning your files directly to DVD we do not do it yet but simply use a DVD burner such as nero or other .

We hope this answers your questions,
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have more .

Have a nice day
Team Cocoon
thx for donating
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/paypaldonate-us.htm

Return to “Suggestions - Wish List”